Saturday, February 19, 2011

Throw Back Thursday Challenge #167


This weeks Throw Back Thursday Challenge from My Creative time is you have to use Walk in My Garden Cart. or any older Cart. and your project must have flowers on it. Check out Emma's Design Teams beautiful cards and join in the fun.
My White cardstock measures 4.25" x 5.50" from Georgia Pacific, Brown dot is from SU,Blue cardstock is from my stash. The flowers were cut from Walk in my Garden from page 90 on the blackout feature at 2",1.50", and 1". The stamp is a Fiskars stamp and ribbon and blue gems are from Michaels.
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, I love those papers and the ribbon going throught the card is awesome!!! Cathryn67 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I love the curvy line and the ribbon going under and back through. Very cute. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Good luck in the challenge. :)Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! what a PERFECT card!! I just LOVE those colors together!!! Great job w/the challenge!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love that ribbon going through the card!!!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete