Sunday, May 15, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge - Doodlecharms



This weeks Throwback Thursday Challenge is you should use Doodlecharms Cart. if you have it or if not an older cart. and you must incorporate Blue on your card. Here is what I came up with.

White A2 Card. I scored the lines on the blue cardstock with my MS scoreboard. The Yellow cardstock is from MS Playful Blue Pad. The scallop border and circle were cut from Plantin Schoolbook, scallop circle from Storybook and the dragonfly from Doodlecharms. I embossed the dragonfly with swiss dots through the cuttlebug. Added buttons and ribbon and the sentiment was done on the computer.

Thanks for stopping by. Anne

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    Came out really cute I love this.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo Beautiful!Great job with the little dragonfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super cute! I have an award for you at my blog…please come and get it at www.ginascraftingspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so elegant. I really love what you did with this cartridge. This is such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete