Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cricut Cardz Challenge #108 May Day



Good Evening my Crafty friends,

Hope you had a nice weekend. Too bad it's coming to an end. I really enjoyed the weather this weekend. It was in the low 80's and very pleasant. I wish the whole summer would be like this weekend was. Mary over at Cardz TV is having a May Day challenge. You can make a card or project in any color you want but it must have a flower on it cut from any cartridge.

For my card I used two oldies, Plantin Schoolbook and Accent Essential cartridges.
My base card is 5" x 5.5". The card stock is from Bassill in a yellowish orange color. My dotted orange mat is from Recollections. I cut the blue and green frame from Accent Essentials at 4". The orange & blue pattern paper is cut at 2" x 4.5" and is from Memory Keepers. The flowers & leaves were cut from Plantin Schoolbook.
Leaves 2.25", lge. flower 2.25", blue flower 2", flower in center is a punch. The smaller flowers were cut at 3/4" and 1/2".

Hope you like my card. Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done, you did great with the challenge! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete