Monday, January 28, 2013

"A BANNER YEAR' CHALLENGE #123

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Hope you all had a great weekend. These weekends just go to darn fast.  Mary over at Cardz TV is having another challenge. This time you can make any theme as long as it has a banner on it.  Why don't you come over and join us, it is really fun.

My card for this challenge is a Valentine Card with a Teddy Bear on it. I made it for my youngest Grandson.

Cream card base is 4.25 x 5.50" from Recolections
Red mat is 4x5.25" also from Recolections
Yellow Dot PP is from DCWV 1.50 x 5.1/8"
Banner was cut from the Birthday Bash Cart. at 1" and inside pc. at 3/4"
Bear was cut from Create-A-Critter 2 at 2.25" and I put it on an Action Wobble.
Tiny Tag is a die from MCT. I also used Bakers Twin and Ribbon from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment