Thursday, March 6, 2014



Hello my crafty friends,

Todays card is a Starburst  card. I got this inspiration from you tube. It was so easy to make the Starburst, and I really like how it turned out.

My card is an A2 sz. with a black mat and dark green mat. Card stock is from Co-ordinations.
My Starburst papers are from Studio G paper pack I got at Michaels. All the papers cor-ordinate and I really like that. The face and shamrock is from Peachy Keen Stamps STOMC from last March. The hat is from Create A Critter 2 and cut with my Cricut.  I added some Bakers Twine and the sentiment is from my computer.

Hope you like my card. Please leave a comment as I really enjoy reading them.  Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne! Your card is just adorable! I also wanted to let you know that you were one of our winners from the recent Sneak Peeks at Peachy Keen Stamps. There was no email info included to get in touch with you, so I'm commenting here. You won the Chickie Face Assortment and you can contact adrianne at peachykeenstamps dot com to claim your prize. Thanks for joining us and enjoy your new stamps!!
    ~Lorie
    PKS Creative Team Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne this is the cutest St. Patrick's Day card I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete