Sunday, January 23, 2011

CardzTV Challenge


This is my first challenge with Mary from CardzTV. I follow her blog everyday and love all the cards she makes. Thanks Mary for all the great ideas. This card is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and the cardstock is from DCWV Sweets Mat Stack. The Gingerbread boy is a PK Stamp and I painted it with acrylic paints. The cupcake was cut from the Doodlecharm cart and was embossed with Swiss Dots on my cuttlebug. The scallop and plain oval were cut with Storybook cart. Hope you like my card.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute, cute card, Anne! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute layout - thanks for sharing! I became a follower :-)

    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable card.
    I am a new follower.
    rachelle-rachellesplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete