Friday, March 11, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #65


Hi fellow crafters, welcome to my blog. This weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge is to make a card 4x9" with any cartridge and any colors. I have to go to a baby shower and soon and they don't know the sex of the baby, so I did something netural.


Materials:
Cardstock from Colorbok is 4x9"
Animal Mat & Stripe Mat are from DCWV Nana's Baby Mat Stack
Giriaff is from Create a Criter cut at 5.50"
Sweet Baby is a stamp from Fiskars cut on a 1" circle
Scallop circle is from Winter Woodlands at 1.50"


Please leave a comment, I love reading them. Thanks

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby card! I Like the Faux stitching! Thanks for joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet baby shower card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at CCC. :) Janis DT#2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne....all your cards are beautiful. I really enjoyed your blog and will be following every day. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creative talent.

    ~ Carol ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a rather new card maker; but a long-time scrapbooker. I love following the card blogs for ideas and your cards are great. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...I'm also a fan of Cardz TV with Mary and have gotten some great ideas from her. So I checked out your blog and your cards are beautiful. Love your giraffe card! and I became a follower. We basically have the same interests..I'm retired...bowl for winter and golf in summer. Happy golfing this summer !
    Linda
    gmtb@mnsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne, your cards are awesome. I saw one of your cards over at Mary's blog and wow was it nice. I'm a new follower and will be back for more inspiration. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete