Thursday, March 3, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #46


Hello everyone, glad you stopped by. Here is my card for PK Sketch Challenge #46. It's a 5x5" card, green cardstock is textured and the pattern paper is from MS Playful Blue. The duck and the stentiment are stamps from PK. I used my cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder and did a double embossing that I learned from Splitcoast Stampers where you leave the middle plain so you can stamp. I also used a corner punch with a slit to frame the duck and the ribbon and pearls are from Michaels. I love reading all your comments. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!!! This is such a pretty card! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so CUTE!! I love your little duck with the added bow! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete