Saturday, April 5, 2014

CARDZTV 3-D CHALLENGE #5 EASTER


Hello My Crafty Friends,

Mary over at CardzTV is having a 3-D Challenge for Easter. Why don't you hop on over and join in the fun.
This is my take for the Challenge.

I made 15 of these Tubes with Jelly Beans for my Bowling League Ladies for Easter. Just wanted to give them a little something for Easter.

I bought these tubes in AC Moore for $1.00, great deal.  I made the bunnies (thanks to Mary) from different size ovals on my cricut. I used George and Basic Shapes and cut ovals in 2" for face, 6 ovals at 1-1/2" for feet, ears and body and 4 ovals in pattern paper at 1-1/4" for the feet pads and inside the ears, then added a purple bow to the bunnies head. The face is stamped with Peachy Keen Critter Stamp Asst. set. Love this little face.  Added chalk for the cheeks, Filled the tube w/jelly beans and added a Pink & White dotted bow. I love making these little bunnies.

I hope the ladies like them. I'm sure they will enjoy the Jelly Beans.

Thanks for stopping by.  Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment