Thursday, May 1, 2014

CARDZ TV CHALLENGE #6 SPRING



Hello Everyone,

Happy Spring, if it ever gets here. This has been some weather we are having. I can't take anymore of it. I'm really ready for Summer.

 I made this card for the Cardz TV Challenge #6 Spring.

My card is 4.25 x 5.50" white base card. The gingham green mat is 4" x 5.25" and is from Recollections, and the yellow mat is 3.75" x 5". I embossed the yellow mat with the Stampin Up Tulip Frame folder. I love this embossing folder. The cow and flower pot is from KaDoodles. This was a freebie. I don't have a Silhouette but I printed it out and cut all the pieces out. It took some time but I think it came out pretty cute. I shaded some of it with my copics. I added buttons and gem stones to the flowers. I actually like how it came out.  My sentiment is from one of the Peachy Keen SOTM club sets from 2013. I cut the banner from the Art Philosophy Cart. Also added some stickles to give it a little sparkle.

Hope you like my card and thank you for all your nice comments.  

1 comment:

  1. you did an amazing job without a silhouette!! nice card and thanks for joining CTVS in their spring challenge!

    ReplyDelete