Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge #3 "The 3 R's"



Hello Everyone,

Mary over at Cardz TV is having Challenge #3 "The 3 R's". For this challenge you can make anything you want and any color but it has to include on your project either ribbon, rheinstones or rick rack or all three. I chose to make this card.

The card is an A2 size, Red & Pink cardstock from Bazzill, Pattern paper is from a Valentin stack I bought last year and the white card stock was scored diagonally on my MS Scoreboard. The scallop circle was cut from Storybook cart and embossed with swiss dots, and the heart was cut from Doodlecharms and and I ran it through the crimper. Add white glitter rick rack, tiny bow and two rheinstones.

Hope you like my card. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Very Pretty, Love the embossing folder that you used. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV with Mary “The 3 R’s” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Thanks for joining us this week in the 3r's challenge at MTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet Valentine card. Thank you so much for joining Cardz TV challenge
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, nice use of your R's, thanks for joining CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card. I wish you talented ladies would me like Mary and tell us the measurements of the card and stuff you cut out

    ReplyDelete