Sunday, January 22, 2012

PK Challenge - Create a project with a pocket



Hello Everyone,

Here is my card that I'm entering for the Peachy Keen Challenge. The only requirement is that it has a pocket. I made this flower pot note card. The note goes inside the flower pot and that's my pocket.

I cut a piece of Craft Cardstock 9 x 3.50" and scored at 2" and 5.50". Fold mountain and valley style. I used a MS Punch on the edge of the flower pot and I also sponged the sides of the pot with distressed ink. I added Lt. Purple CS and embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder and tied a ribbon around the top of the pot.

The insert is a piece of Dk. Purple CS that measures 4.50" x 2.50" and I cut a piece of marble purple paper a little smaller and attached it to the Dk. Purple CS (this is where you write your note). I stamped the PK flower face stamp and colored it with my copics. I cut some brances with a MS Punch and attached it all to the insert. Also added three purple pearls to the bottom of the flower pot.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment, I love reading them.

14 comments:

  1. This is a great card! Your pocket looks great, and I really like the purple & brown color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower pot card is wonderful... so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, Your sweet little flower pot card is darling! I love how you colored the flower and LOVE the purple ribbon!! I'm so happy that you created with us for this PKS Challenge!!! ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flower pot pocket! So pretty in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so cute. It looks like the little flower is sneezing! CUTENESS!!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps.
    Hugs
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, your card is absolutely precious! I just love the colors you used..I'm so happy you joined us at Peachy Keen..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable pocket card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the spring colors! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining the PKS Challenge! ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable pocket flower card. Love it.

    Thank you for joining us at peachy keen stamps challenge

    hugs

    Cristina
    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That flower and flower pot are ADORABLE!!!! And I just love purple too! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  12. These flower pot cards are so cute I love yours great job on it :) Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable!! I love the purple with the kraft. Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenges this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute flower pot card and pocket , love it

    ReplyDelete