Friday, January 20, 2012

Paper Playtime Challenge #65



Hi Everyone happy Friday. Paper Playtime is having their Challenge #65 Tags & include a Sentiment. Here is the tag that I came up with. Hope you like it.

My tag was cut from Tags, Boxes and More cart. at 5.25" on the shadow key on Kraft Cardstock. The pattern paper was also cut at same measurement only on the regular key so it was a little smaller. The angel is from the new stamp kit from Peachy Keen Stamps, isn't she cute. I colored her with my copics and added some glitz to her wings and halo. The heart was cut from Doodlecharms cart at 2.25". I did some doodling around the heart. The sentiment is also a stamp from PK Stamps. The border is a MS Punch and I added some rick rack and heart buttons from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This is darling! I love the image and your coloring is fantastic. :) Thanks for playing in paper w/ us at the Paper Playtime challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete