Sunday, March 22, 2015

BIRD CAGE CARD


Hello Everyone, 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. For a change we have sun here all weekend even though it's pretty cold.  At least when you look out it looks beautiful.  

My card today is a scene card. It's a A2 size card. The mat is some cloud pattern paper I had in my stash. The tree is an Darice Embossing folder that I colored with my copics. After I colored it I decided I wanted it to pop up so I fussy cut it and used foam tape on the back. I cut the bird cage from the April Showers cartridge. It's hung with Twine from the Twinery.  The grass is cut from Plantin Schoolbook Cart. The white fence is a Martha Stewart Punch.  

Diana Larson at DL.Art is having a Anything Goes Challenge on her blog which I'm going to enter this card into. Come on over an join in the fun. 

Hope you like my card and thank you for all the nice comments you leave. 

Have a great weekend!  


No comments:

Post a Comment