Tuesday, March 31, 2015

BUNNY GIFT BAG AND CARD




Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog.  Well Easter is almost upon us and I made these gift bags and cards for my grandchildren.  I still have two more to make.

 I used Doodlecharms for the Easter Basket one and the Bunny Face and Kate's ABC for the Bunny sitting on the grass. 

I am entering these into the Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge.  Stop by and join in the fun.  

Hope everyone has a very happy Easter.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.

3 comments:

  1. I love these coordinating gift bags and cards. They are so pretty! Your grandkids will be so excited to get them. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Anne!! Your grandchildren are going to love them!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Bunny Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - that's a lot of crafting. Love how you made a card to match the bag. Adorable.
    thanks for joining bbtb2 this week. Happy Easter
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete