Thursday, March 26, 2015

BUNNY FACE SHAPE CARD


Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good day.  

The size of the card is 5.25" and its a hexagon shape from Winter Woodlands. I used the hide contour to hide the snowflake cut, then welded the two shapes together on my gypsy. The green hexagon is cut at 4.50" also from the same cartridge and I ran it through the cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. The bunny was cut at 3.50" from Doodlecharms and flocked with MS Flocking Powder and I stickled around the edge of him. The pink flower and flower buttons are from my stash. The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up. Polka Dot paper is from DCWV Dots,Stripes and Plaids Pack. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. I really enjoy reading them.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little bunny card! It is just adorable!! Thanks for joining our Craftin Desert Diva's Easter Linky Party!! Have a great day!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore your cute card!! Love all the sparkle and that bunny is too sweet!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Kathy
    Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! I love the sweet little bunny you used and the fun, springtime fresh colors! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just too darn cute! I love the shape and the adorable bunny! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope you share with us again!

    ReplyDelete