Wednesday, April 15, 2015

GIRL BIRTHDAY CARD



Hello Friends,

I'm running a little low on my birthday card stash, so I thought I would make one today,  This is a freebie digi stamp from http://www.lbbstamps.com.  Isn't she adorable.  I really love how this card came out.  I especially love the colors pink and green.

The base is White Cardstock A2 sz.
Pattern paper is from DCWV The Spring Mix 6x6 Pad
White mat was die cut with the Lawn Fawn Rectangle Stitch Die
I colored the girl with my copics
The ribbon was from my stash, I think from Michaels
The sentiment is a stamp from Cardz TV. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and used a 1.25" circle EK Success punch  and layered on the scallop pattern paper punched at 1.50"

I'm entering this card in the http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com.  Come join us and have some fun.

Hope you like my little girl.  I really think she is so cute.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. I enjoy reading every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment