Wednesday, April 15, 2015

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY CARD



Hello Everyone,

I made this card today for the Challenge over at Bitten By The Bug2. The theme of the challenge is "Rain".  We certainly had enough rain and snow this year.  It's time for some nice weather don't you think.

My card is an A2 sz. (4.25" x 5.5") Shadow Box card. Base cs is from Bazzill and the pattern paper is from DCWV Citrus Stack. I die cut the middle of the front w/a spellbinders die and scored the sides at 1/2" & 1". I cut the grass from Plantin Schoolbook at 1.5". The boy & umbrella and accessories were from Everyday Paper Dolls and cut at 2". The clouds and the rain were cut from Create A Critter and also cut at 2". I stamped the boys face with PK stamp Everday faces. I embossed the clouds and the grass w/Swiss Dots. I tied a bow with bakers twine and added some buttons to each of the corners. Sentiment is from the computer. 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. I enjoy reading them all.  

5 comments:

  1. cute little card. I love the Cricut paper dolls. An old cart, but one of my favs. I wish the rain would go away from your area and come to California. thanks for joining BBTB2 this week.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that you made this into a shadow box card. How adorable is this!!! I love the cute little one with the rain gear and umbrella. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that you made this into a shadow box card. How adorable is this!!! I love the cute little one with the rain gear and umbrella. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shadow box card! Love the little yellow raincoat! Thanks for joining BBTB2 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shadow box card Anne!! Love this little guy. Thank you so very much for joining our 'April Showers Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete