Thursday, April 16, 2015

PINK BIRDIE CARD



Hi Everyone,

Glad you stopped by today.  I made this cute birdie card today. I think this bird is so adorable and it also matches the pattern paper....it reminds me so much of spring.

My card measures 5.50" x 6" and the pattern paper is from Heidi Grace Designs. I cut the bird from create a critter at 2" and tulips at 2.25". The white mat behind him and his wing I ran through the cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. The grass is cut from Plantin Schoolbook, and the fence is a Martha Stewart Punch. 

I am entering this into the Sweet Stamps Blog for their Pink Challenge.  Come over and join in the fun.  http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the very nice comments. I enjoy reading them all .... visit again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and it's perfect for the SweetStamps 'Pink' challenge, thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, such a cutie of a card. Love your little bird and glittery flowers :)

    ReplyDelete