Saturday, April 25, 2015

PET CARD



Hello My Crafty Friends,

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! At least the weather is co-operating here in N.Y.
I made a card today for the challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack HERE!

A2 sz. White card stock 4.25" x 5.5"
Patter Paper - DCWV Blossom Song Stack 
Grass - Lt. Green w/dots - stash and cut from Plantin School Book @ 1"
Fence - MS Punch - 3 Heart buttons from Joann's 
Terrier Paper is from Color Bork Solids
Terrier is from Create A Critter and Layers 1-2-3 cut at 3"
Layer 3 Shift cut at 1.25"
Koala Phrase & Shift cut at 2" (Sentiment) 

Hope you like my card. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. 

3 comments:

  1. Anne,
    This card is absolutely precious! I love that you put the fence in the background. I love the orientation of your card. It is cool to see something a little different.

    Thanks for playing at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy Crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne!
    This card is so stinking cute!!! That little dog is so lovable, so cute indeed! I love this card so much, it makes me smile! Thanks so much for linking up to our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, what a cute card! I love the sweet little poochie:) Adorable design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete