Sunday, April 19, 2015

POSTIT NOTE HOLDER




Hi Friends,

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, at least the weather is co-operating for a change.

Today I made a Postit Note Holder. I got this inspiration from Emma over at My Creative Time. You can find the video HERE. I think it came out so cute.

The base is cardstock from Bazzill and the pattern paper is from DCWV. The flowers are a die from My Creative Time.  These are the colors of my bedroom, so its perfect next to my telephone.

I'm going to enter this into the 3-D challenge "Flowers"  over at Cardz TV HERE.


Hope you like my 3-D Project.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. Stop by again soon.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute post it note holder, great flower and cute paper!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV
    Elaine
    CTVDT

    ReplyDelete